- CAPM or PMP Certification
- Highly sought by multinational companies
- Adaptable for those with or without work experience
- Some Public university transfer courses
This program is intended to prepare a student for a career in Project Management. At the end of this program, students will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of project management operations, including human resource management, risk management, budgeting and accounting, marketing, and business computer applications.
Pathway to Royal Roads University
After graduating with a Canadian College Diploma in Project Management you can advance your studies with Royal Roads bachelor’s program with credit transfer into the 3rd year of the bachelor’s program and aim higher for a master’s degree later in the future. Royal Roads University
- High school diploma/completion certificate or equivalent.
- Students must meet one of the following language requirements: Canadian College English Placement test 130; Smrt English 130; IELTS 5.5 overall with a minimum score of 5.0 in each section; TOEFL iBT 46-59; CAEL 45.