- Internationally recognized Certificate reflect a high standard of learning
- Public University Transfer Courses
- GMAT skills integrated into all courses
- First class academic standards with personalized attention
- Knowledgeable faculty with relevant experience
- Gain valuable knowledge that reflects the most current practices and trends in today's business
Career opportunities keep expanding, in virtually every industry, as the global marketplace continues to develop. Graduates will have the opportunity to work in a broad range of employment settings in all sectors of business and industry, in both domestic and international locations, including manufacturers, market research companies, international marketing and sales, cultural relations, educational institutions, retailers, brokerage houses, banks and other financial institutions, international business consulting firms, and other large and small entrepreneurial businesses at home or abroad.
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- iBT 70, or IELTS 5.5 or 78 on the Canadian College exam.
Note: Students who do not meet any of the above requirements can improve their English Proficiency at CCEL before applying to Canadian College.
Contact our team for more details
Hello, My name is Zach Taylor and I am the Web support staff for the Canadian College. Please email me and I will help you with your questions. Email Zach