This program will provide you with the opportunity to excel in the vibrant, rewarding and highly mobile tourism industry. The skills you acquire in this program reflect employer needs and will help ensure that you are ready for the work environment. Art and cultural tourism, hospitality and tourism law, sport tourism, special events planning and management, eco and adventure tourism, and historical tourism are but a few of the many subject areas that you will explore.
Secondary School Diploma including Math 11 and English 12, or equivalent. Students must meet one of the following language requirements:
- Canadian College English Placement test, Pass with 60%.
- Canadian College of English Language Level 140 (or equivalent), Pass
- St. Lawrence College English as a Second Language Advanced Level Certificate, Pass with 60%
- IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum score of 5.5 in each section
- TOEFL 213 on the computer-based test, TOEFL 78 on the internet-based