This program prepares students to work in the exciting world of Hospitality, which includes a variety of topics – accommodations management, food and beverage management, specialized marketing, conferencing and banqueting, financial management and more. Our program’s curriculum remains current through regular consultation with industry leaders, ensuring that your educational needs and future career expectations are being met and that you are job-ready when you graduate. Our instructors have extensive work experience in the industry and will help develop the essential skills required to be an effective supervisor, manager and leader in hospitality organizations locally, nationally and internationally.
Secondary School Diploma including Math 11 and English 12, or equivalent. Students must meet one of the following language requirements:
- Canadian College English Placement test, Pass with 60%.
- Canadian College of English Language Level 140 (or equivalent), Pass
- St. Lawrence College English as a Second Language Advanced Level Certificate, Pass with 60%
- IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum score of 5.5 in each section
- TOEFL 213 on the computer-based test, TOEFL 78 on the internet-based