- Canadian College FITT International Trade Certificate
- FITT Certificate (depending on the elective classes completed)
Partnership with FITT
Canadian College has partnered with the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) to offer the FITT skills program. FITT is Canada’s most trusted professional certification authority dedicated to providing international business training programs and related professional designation (CITP®|FIBP®) . FITT international business training solutions have become the standard of excellence for global trade professionals across Canada and around the world. The FITT Certified International Trade Professional (CITP®|FIBP®) designation is the world’s leading professional designation for global business practitioners.
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- Students must meet one of the following language requirements: Canadian College English Placement test 125; Smrt English 125; IELTS 5.0 overall with a minimum score of 4.5 in each section; TOEFL iBT 45; CAEL 40.
- Meet your English requirement by studying on campus at the Canadian College of English Language.