- Canadian College IT diploma
- Cisco CCNA certificate exam preparation
- Red hat system administrator certificate exam preparation
- Comptia A+ Fundamentals certificate exam preparation
- Microsoft server 2016 credit
- Easily upgradable career path
This program is intended to prepare a student for a career in Information Technology. At the end of this program student will be able to demonstrate skill with various computer systems, as well as an understanding of some of the management operations of a business within the IT industry, including marketing and business computer applications.
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- Students must meet one of the following language requirements: Canadian College English Placement test 125; Smrt English 125; IELTS 5.0 overall with a minimum score of 4.5 in each section; TOEFL iBT 45; CAEL 40; PTE 29; Duolingo 80; EIKEN 2.