- Canadian College IT diploma
- Cisco CCNA certificate
- Red hat system administrator certificate
- Comptia A+ Fundamentals certificate
- Microsoft server 2008 credit
- Over 960 hours of IT related work experience
- Easily upgradable career path
This program is intended to prepare a student for a career in Information Technology. At the end of this program student will be able to demonstrate skill with various computer systems, as well as an understanding of some of the management operations of a business within the IT industry, including marketing and business computer applications.
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- Students must meet one of the following language requirements: Canadian College English Placement test 130; Smrt English 130; IELTS 5.5 overall with a minimum score of 5.0 in each section; TOEFL iBT 46-59; CAEL 45.