- Hands-on industry experience
- Learn to develop professional social marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable faculty with relevant experience
- Gain valuable knowledge that reflects the most current practices
This program is intended to prepare a student for a career in social media marketing. At the end of this program, students will have the tools required for the development and execution of a social media marketing campaign and will be able to demonstrate knowledge of management operations within the industry, including business law and business computer applications.
- High School Diploma, High School Completion Certificate, or equivalent.
- Students must meet one of the following language requirements: Canadian College English Placement test 130; Smrt English 130; IELTS 5.5 overall with a minimum score of 5.0 in each section; TOEFL iBT 46-59; CAEL 45.